UK. 17+. 01.09.2017 to 30.09.17. Retail customers only, single transaction. 50 umbrellas available. The offer will close after all 50 umbrellas
have been claimed or by the closing date whichever is first. Awarded on a first come first served basis. See in-store for full terms.
Terms and Conditions
Promoter: A-One Tyres Ltd, 139, Banbridge Road, Dromore, Co. Down, Northern Ireland, BT25 1NF.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional
1. Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UK aged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their
agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter
2. Purchase required – minimum of 2 Uniroyal car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction between 1st September and 30th September 2017. Only
purchases made at A-One Tyres Dromore and A-One Tyres Lisburn depots qualify.
3. The offer: Purchase two or more Uniroyal tyres in one transaction and receive a Uniroyal umbrella. Gift awarded at time of purchase.
4. There are 50 umbrellas available which are awarded on a first come first serve basis. The promotion will end early if all gifts are redeemed
before the closing date.
5. No cash or other gift alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter,
the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
6. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the gift will only be awarded directly to the qualifying purchaser.
7. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer)
affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of gift, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable,
the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to
minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse
further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach
of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will
be entered into.
9. Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions
at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or
consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence)
in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal
injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise
unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions
and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
12. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English
law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
13. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with
current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than
the Promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)